Long-term recovery requires ongoing, intensive treatment and a strong support network. Gibson Center provides consumers continue care and support through convenient, yet powerful, intensive outpatient programs where consumers develop the skills and relationships needed to sustain recovery from alcohol and other drug use.
Consumers learn a range of valuable recovery skills in outpatient treatment. These include:
- Coping with alcohol and drug cravings
- Identifying triggers and learning health ways to deal with them
- Improving decision-making abilities
- Creating healthy relationships
- Trauma-informed care
- Living/Coping Skills Education
- Employment Services (IPS)
- Case Management
Our outpatient services are open to people who need structure and support during their recovery process. Core components generally include:
- Master’s level clinicians and addiction specialists
- Community support
- Individualized education and recovery resources
- Evidence based therapy models, such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Matrix Model, Moral Recognition Therapy, Reality Therapy, and Motivational Interviewing
All Gibson Center services take a team-oriented approach to a person’s care and recovery. Treatment team members include the consumer, clinical supervisor, substance use counselor, mental health counselor, community support staff, employment specialist, nursing, direct care staff, and referral source.
Length of stay is variable and is determined by the needs of the consumer and recommendation by the treatment team.
Financial assistance is available for Missouri Residents. For out of state residents, we accept private insurance or negotiated private pay.
- Get Help Now -